FL Keys Map & Driving Directions
If you are headed to the Keys, there are many ways to get to the islands be sure to confirm your transportation prior to departure as limited schedules are typical. by car or will be taking some sort of driving service please note the following. Note that CoCo Plum Vacation Rentals properties are located throughout the Florida Keys. You will need to contact us for specific directions to your Key Colony, Marathon Key, or Duck Key vacation rental home. Our office is located in Marathon Key immediately off of Overseas highway between 107th and 109th Street Ocean should you need to stop by we are here to answer your questions!
Ground Transportation Options
What Airport for the Florida Keys?
- Florida Marathon Airport (MTH)
- Key West International Airport (EYW)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
- Naples Municipal Airport (APF)
- Ft. Myers Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
- Tampa Airport (TPA)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
To the Keys By Ferry
The Sea Key West Express ferry service to Key West from Ft. Myers and Marco Island is available. A full galley and bar including frozen drinks as well as comfortable indoor and outdoor seating all make this trip more enjoyable.