Surrounded by crystal clear waters, the Florida Keys are a boat lover's paradise! Whether you plan on bringing your own boat or need to rent a boat, we have you covered! Get information on wet slip rentals, boat ramps, trailer storage in the area.
Need to rent a boat? View our Florida Keys boat rental partners in the Marathon and Key Colony Beach area of the Florida Keys. These trusted partners will have you out on the water in no time!
Boat Ramps & Trailer Storage
Marathon Boat Ramps
1. MM 49: A Public Boat Ramp is located in Marathon at 33rd Street Gulf just off RT 1 (fee).
2. The Landmark Keys Breakfast Spot -The Stuffed Pig is at the corner of US 1 and 33rd St. This ramp will handle most boats but can get congested at times. Consideration to tide should be considered for deeper drafting crafts. This is the most popular and well known of the Middle Florida Keys boat ramps.
3. MM 54: A Public Boat Ramp is located at approximately immediately North of The Island Tiki Bar in Marathon. This ramp is revamped and it is beautiful but take notice of the dangerous bar to your left as you idle into deeper waters.
4. MM 51: A Public Boat Ramp is located on the lagoon known as Dodge Lake in Marathon. Heading Route 1 South, take a right on Aviation Boulevard at Landmark Coconut Cay Resort and travel 1/4 mile. This is the least congested of the Marathon Ramps (fee).
5. Fred`s Bed`s: 305-743-7277, trailer storage. $4.00 a ft/ per week
1st come 1st serve basis, coming after 5:00 PM call number, and make arrangements.
Key Colony Beach Boat Ramps
The Key Colony Beach Pay Ramp is located on the Sadowski Causeway, Key Colony Beach Ocean side immediately before Charter Boat Row. A bit narrow but can handle most craft without issue. Attention to low tide should be monitored here closely. The rate is currently $10
If you need to launch a very large boat you should contact Cannon Marine
Other Middle Keys area Ramps:
MM 48.8 Cannon Marine, Oceanside just N (E) of Home Depot. Launches into the Harbor. Pvt (Fee)
MM 47 Marathon Marina, Oceanside down 11th St. Launches into the Harbor. Pvt (Fee and watch your wallets!)
MM 48.3 Sombrero Resort Oceanside -Sombrero Blvd behind the Publix Grocery at about MM 49, at the Kayak rental signs & tennis courts. Launches into Harbor. Private (fee) 33rd Street Gulf Side at traffic light. All the way to end by Yacht Club. Dont park in Yacht club
MM 54 Maries Yacht Harbor. Private (fee)Coco Plum, Coco Plum Drive
MM 40 Little Duck Key
Coco Plum Dr. Ave I
Marathon, Florida 33050
Moose Lodge 1st Ave Gulf
Trailer parking is $20 per day.
Call Jerry 305-481-7187
Can pay bartender inside the lodge. They are closed Mondays and open at 3pm all other days. Leave info in mailbox if they are closed.
|Visit the friendly folks at A Deep Blue dive right on Sadowski Causway next to Sparkys Landing. Tell them Coco Plum Vacation Rentals sent you over. They have a nice fleet of well kept boats to chose from.
The Boat House - Wet Slip Rentals
Coco Plum Vacation Rentals suggests boat slip and dock rentals in Marathon and Key Colony Beach from The Boat House.
$125/week plus tax for boats with under 10 1/2 foot beam
$160/week plus tax for boats with over 10 1/2 foot beam
For Coral Lagoon Guests:
Boat trailer storage for $27/day $55/day if boat is stored on trailer
Ramp use $11.25/per use
|12399 Overseas Hwy, Coral Lagoon Resort